rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you guys help with my next move here?

Can you guys help with my next move here?

Hey dudes, time to break out the big guns (a.k.a. ask the guys on the RooshV forum). So I met a true hottie (8.5) at a party a couple of weeks ago. We had some great flirting, good eye contact and her body language was submissive and inviting (but not *too* much hahaha). So anyway, I get her number and leave the party. A couple of days go by and I text:

ME: hey <girl>, I have your lighter as my hostage. it's tied up in my basement. negotiations for its safe return can take place over drinks on wednesday or thursday.

(I stole her ligher at the party)

HER: I don't want it back, however, we always need more players on our indoor soccer team from 8-10pm Wednesday evening. C u then. <her name>

We had talked about how we both enjoy soccer when we met at at the party a few days earlier. I show up to the soccer game and she's nowhere to be found. When I get home there's another text from her:

HER: I might not make it tonight... exhausted

Fucking flake. Anyway, there are lot's of other hot girls on the team so I decide it's harvesting season and show again the that next week. She's there this time and we exchange some fun words, a few glances, and have a slighty-akward goodbye. I text her a few days later:

ME: hey girl, do you like wine, food and pirates?

HER: well, depends on the wine, the food, and the pirate. But generally speaking, yes.

ME: excellent (Burns style). tuesday at around 8:30. experience plundering and devastating charm at <local wine bar>.

HER: I'm currently making ready to sail to a distant shore (NC and Georgia)... Can't make it. Ciao

Next day:

ME: NC and Georgia are not distant... unless your talking about the eastern european version.

HER: Well, I consider more than 1000 miles away distant, so I suppose you're more of a globe trotter than I am. Regardless, I'm leaving town, so I can't make it. And, although I appreciate your persistence, like I said before, I choose not to spend time with folks whose activities include being a sarcastic asshole. Take care.

Gentlemen, is there any hope for recovery here? What would you guys do in this situation? I would like to see this one again because she's very hot and we have a good vibe... if I could just get some real face-time I could seal it off!

Messages In This Thread