rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching girls in front of girls who've rejected you

Approaching girls in front of girls who've rejected you

Quote: (01-23-2015 05:47 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2015 11:00 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2015 08:16 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2015 05:49 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

If I can approach a girl in front of a girl who's rejected me I will have won this week.

This validates what Travesty said. It takes IDGAF attitude to do this. So yeah, I agree, do it.

I will do this from now on. Yesterday in that particular room of the coffee shop, it was so quiet you could hear a pen drop. Everyone was studying or reading

I passed and didn't open and left because the entire room would have been eavesdropping. I suppose this is rationalizing it , but my thoughts were that the girl would be more self conscious of all the others listening in than I would.

Maybe I'll see her again. If not, there's always others up in here.

oh wow, i am the opposite, i like hitting on women in front of an audience. The only approaches you regret are the ones you don't make. Talking to girls you are attracted to is the most natural and healthy thing you can be doing as a man. remember that.

I'm going to write that on a card, stick it in my wallet, and read it about 5 times a day until it is burned into my brain.

For too long have I found ways, out and about during the day, to not do this, for fear that it is unusual, would make the girl feel akward, or make me look bad in the eyes of others.

I'm 29 years old, time to crush this adolescent fear forever.

Messages In This Thread