rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are LTRs the Ultimate test of Game?

Are LTRs the Ultimate test of Game?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately as I've been in an LTR. I got into LTR game partially because I like the girl, and partially because I wanted to try something different. This is the first LTR I've had since I really went redpill.

My game is strong enough to pull consistently where I live, but this LTR has really pushed me. It's pretty easy to game when you don't care about her or ever seeing her again.

It's also easy to hide a lot of flaws when your interaction with a girl is short lived. It's one thing to get rejected on an approach. The girl doesn't know anything about you, and it could be a lot of different things behind the rejection.

It's different to get rejected in an LTR, because the girl is rejecting the man you are.

The longer you know a girl the more apparent your flaws become.

I never realized how lazy I am when it comes to game until this LTR.

I've also noticed some good things. My frame is very strong. I naturally make the decisions in the relationship. When she talks about shit I don't like I just grunt or ignore her. I've got her invested in me, buying me shit and making me killer breakfasts. I can go out without her, talk to other girls and have a blast. I think I have come a long way in becoming a man who can handle a woman.

This seems like the ultimate test, both the good and the bad are a lot more apparent than they are when I am just trying to pull SNLs. Maybe it's because I don't do a lot of dates.

What do you guys think, are LTRs the ultimate test of game?

Messages In This Thread