rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Headgear

Headgear

Quote: (05-10-2011 05:21 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2011 09:25 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

And as Gmac pointed out (and I've personally witness myself) girls will use a hat as a way to open YOU. I've seen girls walk up to guys they dont know and grab his hat and put it on themselves.

Yeah, but guess what? That only happens with guys they are attracted to for reasons other than the hat... (as an aside, my friend found his wife after she used that maneuver).

I have nothing against hats. I just don't think that they add to attraction if you aren't already acting attractive. But I agree that they don't take away from it, generally, (women are strange, some might think that a guy in a hat looks like a douche - but you cant account for that), and can act as a hook if she wants to open you anyway. But then you also might get an a girl that might give you extra points because she likes that style. But, in my mind, its a wash at best.

It all comes down to how it makes you feel. If it boosts your confidence, more power...

This is exactly my point. I picked up a "newsboy" style hat that really goes well with my overall look, and just because I know that I feel much more confident then I normally do, not that I didn't before, its just more so now.

Also my hair is a real pain in the ass and this is a much easier alternative.

I've also been told a couple times by girls that they actually dont dig guys who have "done up" hair because its a feminine characteristic to do that. Wearing a hat versus getting some product in your hair is a passive "I dont give a fuck" that women seem to notice.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread