rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Headgear

Headgear

Quote: (05-09-2011 05:27 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2011 09:11 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

No, headgear does not help.

I'm not saying that some guys don't look good in hats (definitely not baseball hats though). But think about all of the successful charismatic alpha guys that you know that have never been seen in a hat. Now imagine all of the unattractive guys that you have seen who do wear hats. Simply, there is no correlation between hats and success. Its all about charisma and personality. Therefore, a guy with those characteristics, wearing a hat, will look good and will make the hat look good. But don't mistake is success being due to the hat, even the smallest amount.

I guess a summary would be: "The hat doesn't make the man, the man makes the hat!"

Btw, I thought that this thread was going to be about dating girls with medical headgear on. I clicked on the link ready to laugh. I was glad to see that it was about hats!

I agree you can just slap a hat on and automatically be awesome, but if sub concsioucly you think that the hat will help then its going to make the man that much better. And as Gmac pointed out (and I've personally witness myself) girls will use a hat as a way to open YOU. I've seen girls walk up to guys they dont know and grab his hat and put it on themselves.

What I think a lot of people don't understand is that when you're putting outfits together... certain items complement each other. Whether it's colors or a certain style, you can complete a unique look by adding a hat. That's why I have so many, I have quite a few different looks.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread