rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MGTOW dustup: clash of personalities and definitions

MGTOW dustup: clash of personalities and definitions

Quote: (01-22-2015 08:09 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

The reaction of some of the MGTOWs to criticism of their movement pretty much shows you just how much they are "going their own way." It seems that many of them have made MGTOW part of their identities. If they were men just going their own way and doing their own things, then why would they care so much about what people think of them?

IMO, the true MGTOW don't personally care. I know I sure don't, I have a busy life and my own goals and plans and I don't care what other people think because I don't want to be like them.

But I do care to hear MGTOW get a bad rap, because it is more of male shaming for not buying into this PC nonsense. I don't think most here are doing that, I think most here are just not aware that MGTOW does not mean celibacy nor does it mean avoiding relationships with women. It simply means red pill living. And the so called MGTOW who claim it does mean celibacy or avoiding all relationships with women are completely wrong.

Messages In This Thread