rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

Quote: (01-08-2019 10:34 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Got tested last year and was at 307. 6 months of lifting heavy, trying to improve my diet, and taking supplements to improve my T (zinc, vitamin D, an OTC supplement) later and as of yesterday my T levels have shot up...all the way to 314. Granted I intentionally sandbagged the test (got hammered the night before, fapped right before I went in, ate like shit and didn't work out for 3-4 days prior) but that's not going to cut it.

Only thing causing me any hesitation at all is that I definitely do want to have kids. But based on what I've read in this and the other TRT thread that sounds like it shouldn't be an issue if I supplement with HCG, and I'll also bank sperm before I start as a backup. Plan to get in touch with that Defy Medical place this week and get started--I'll be 35 in a few months, life is too short to go through my last decade or so of youth with the testosterone of a 70 year old.

Major thanks to LINUX for this thread, repped.

Get a PSA test also. Just to keep on the record, since you'll be doing a PSA test once a year to monitor your prostate

Also be careful reading that TRT thread. There is a lot of dumb ass comments in there of self proclaimed experts who don't know what they are talking about. I avoid that thread because it pisses me off.

I would use defy as a last case scenario. If you go to a doctor and get a script, you're going to save a shit load of money. a 10ml vial of 200mg Test is about 43 dollars using GoodRX application coupons. Look for a gay friendly doctor in your area, carry in your lab results in your hand. Have test levels, a complete blood count, and a PSA. This will prevent most doctors from asking you for more test.

After you get a script, transfer to a urologist and tell him you are already on test and need someone to take over your care who is more knowledgeable than a primary care doctor. Ideally, you'll want a doctor who requires a once a year appointment for new blood test, which you hand cary in your lab results because you do them yourself, so you always know you are within the correct levels, instead of him seeing something wrong and telling you that you need to stop. I do my blood several times before I take in my lab results to the doctor. My results are always perfect because of this.

Messages In This Thread