rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming when out of shape

Gaming when out of shape

Thanks a lot for the input man. Really appreciate that. I'm going to work my legs hard. I was working them regularly and made some progress, but i admit they need more focus. I hate lower body training, but I'm going to teach myslef to love it haha. thanks again

Quote: (01-17-2015 01:26 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Thanks for posting the link to your pictures. Just took a look at them and I think that your issue it that you lost some body fat by mainly doing some type of Interval type training. Maybe I'm wrong since I didn't read the entire thread but that's what it looks like. You have without any doubt an ectomorph body type so building muscle will always be a little harder for you.

By knowing this, you can afford to stay away from realy strict Intermittent Fasting since by just lifting heavy and eating right, you'll stay lean around the mid section and muscular at the same time. Also, you really need to pound your legs really hard. I didn't see any muscular build in your legs and if you want to be muscular while being an ectomorph you absolutely need to pound you're legs no exception.

And to finish, as a heads up, if you ever notice yourself being skinny fat it means that your diet is really not right since you have the luxury and ability to be ripped 24/7 by being an ectomorph. Whatever you were doing when taking the first pic of your album just never do it again cause it was just wrong. No training with ok eating and McDonald 3 times a week wouldn't be enough to put you in this bad of a shape.

Those August 2014 pics look fine just need to add a bit more calories and heavy leg training and you're there. And on you're August 2014 shape you could game any bitch that you want since you'd be in equally or better shape then her. Just stick to the basics and you're Gold.

Messages In This Thread