rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Outside of the game, do you have an active social life?

Outside of the game, do you have an active social life?

I used to spend some time with friends when I was younger, and by and large it was a complete waste of time.
What do you actually get out of it? You spend X hours talking shit and then you go home. Whats the point in that?

As I see it, socializing must yield the following to be of any point:
Women - sex
Men - value (insight, network, business etc)

Women is obvious. I would happily spend 100% of my time with women. Having sex every day with attractive women = Phoenix at peak happiness.
Men should yield some kind of value. It could be insightful ideas or information. It could be a contact that comes in useful in the future. It could yield business leads. It could yield career advancement through meeting and making a good impression with the right people.

Note that hanging out with male 'buddies' detracts from both of those. You know everything your buddies have to say. They rarely have anything new to offer. You already have them as a contact. They are not going to be of any business use. Furthermore, if you are a growing man, who is improving himself, and they stay stagnant, they become merely a ball and chain on your foot. They become clueless critics. They become jealous. They become useless and a drag on you.

Also, the time you spend with them is also time that you cannot spend with women. Fuck that. If I could trade all the time wasted with buddies when I was young, for chasing women, I would.

Messages In This Thread