rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Outside of the game, do you have an active social life?

Outside of the game, do you have an active social life?

My biggest problem with most social circles is I really enjoy 1 or 2 friends from each of mine.

Then for some reason those ones I try to bring together from different social groups and they don't get along due to conflicting personalities. So I've never had that group of 4 or 5 guys come together that I really enjoy hanging with all of them 100 since college (even then too many of them were owned by their chicks). Add to the fact to hurt this more the chances of these guys being good at or even being open to game makes the situation worse.

Sitting around and watching a UFC match or going to a pub with 8 or 10 people with some mixed couples and fake laughing at some dumb broad's poor attempt at a joke because she is your friend's hoe is not much different than stepping up on that high chair and pushing my head through the loop.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread