rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Truths You Instinctively Knew At A Young Age

Red Pill Truths You Instinctively Knew At A Young Age

What are some politically incorrect truths that you just "knew" as a kid or well before you discovered the manosphere or the red pill or even in the face of tons of blue pill or feminist conditioning?

I remember being in middle school and thinking I needed to get a girlfriend in high school because I just knew that girls were hottest in high school and college and I wanted a girlfriend at peak hotness.

As long as I can remember, I knew girls sports were a joke and vastly inferior to boys sports. One time I was laughing about this talking to my mom and she agreed and told me to never say that around girls because they would get mad.

I always made fun of fat girls and I remember in elementary school at the end of gym class the coach would pick a few kids and they would get to choose someone to race. It was from one end of the gym to the other and then the finish line was half court on the way back. When the coach would pick me, sometimes I'd pick the fat girl(s) to race just so I could make fun of her by basically walking most of the race and still winning by a mile.

Messages In This Thread