rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinion: girls who have had 3somes

Opinion: girls who have had 3somes

Quote: (05-03-2011 12:27 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Is it really "hypocrisy" to expect more from the girl you want to have a relationship with than a girl you just want to bang? I don't think so.

You can expect a lot of things, but it doesn't matter if your expectations cannot be met. For example, if you go out to bars/clubs to find someone to get laid quickly, and expect her to put out relatively soon, then expecting her to "be only with 3-5 men" and "never had a threesome" is extremely naive. Now if you go to a church, you might expect her to be a virgin - but don't expect her to put out soon.

The main problem I see or hear frequently is that a lot of guys are looking for a girl who puts out on a first or second date, but at the same time expect her to be Mother Theresa kind.

Quote:Quote:

I think a lot of us want the girl we settle down with to be less of a slut to other guys than she is with you. I think it makes sense in the biological sense as well (at least rationally)...

I don't really understand what "less of a slut" means. Nor I understand why being in a threesome makes someone a slut. You probably need to specify the age - are we talking about 18yo, 25yo or 40yo?

Quote:Quote:

We want to spread our seed, and we want to spread it with someone who is not as likely to take in other dicks to compete with our seed. It's a natural expectation of the male to have his seed succeed, over the seed of his competitors. It is our hope, the man's hope, that the female doesn't have slutty tendencies so that we don't have to bear the costs of another man's seed.

There is no concept of "slut" in the Nature, and monogamy is not natural, so it is not natural expectation at all. Male's natural goal is to impregnate as many females as possible, and it doesn't really matter in nature how many other males tried to do the same. I've never read or heard about a single case when an animal male would refuse to fuck a female just because it was fucked a week before by another male. So you're not talking about nature, it is about culture.

You may say it is because of "past behavior indicates future tendencies". However this way you'd have to apply the same standard to yourself, meaning if you ever had a threesome, you're not qualified for an LTR either.

Personally I only have problems with drug users. Well, she can't have had more threesomes than me anyway. And if she said about them, to me it would be indication of her openness and honesty. Remember that your "proper LTR girl" might have had a bunch of gangbangs as well, she just wouldn't tell you about it.

Messages In This Thread