rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bin Laden Dead

Bin Laden Dead

Quote: (05-02-2011 11:16 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2011 10:39 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Anyone who still believes that there is this ghost boogie man named "Bin Laden" made up by defense contractors who sell millions of military weapons to our military to start a war needs to wake up.

hell, if you still believe that an airplane crashed into the pentagon on 9/11, you've been under a rock this whole decade.

Everyone on this thread should NETFLIX documentary called "in plane sight" and then comment on Bin Laden.

Mixx

OMG wow. Hydro was right faster than I predicted! I'm checking out of this thread.

ha..yeah, me too. I tried at least. This forum should be like a bar: No politics nor religion. While everyone here gains a lot from each other in other areas of life, they will soon learn that they all have vastly different political leanings. Nothing mucks things up faster. Witness the post above yours, gringoed. Speakeasy is surprised at Mixx's politics. I'm sure that Mixx is equally surprised at Speakeasy's politics. I have opinions on all of this too, but I have no interest in rehashing them here. Whats the point? Didn't everyone argue themselves to death enough from 2001-2008? [Image: wink.gif] have fun fellas...!

Messages In This Thread