rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Traveling Women In Your City

Gaming Traveling Women In Your City

I have searched the forum but have not seen any threads on this particular isssue. And it seems to me it could be a very fruitful tactic. There has been much talk about how much more DTF women are when they are traveling be it vacation or for business. There has also been talk about gaming women in Hotel bars. And I have done this before when traveling on business. And it can work nicely.

But I also live in an area that is loaded with hotels and and gets a lot of convention traffic and tourist traffic.

So I thought this must be a good opportunity to game these women when they are traveling to my home city. I have never particularly targeted this group. But maybe someone has. If so what are your tactics? How do you find them? When you do find them what is your strategy and your approach? This has got to be a very lucrative tactic if approached right.

For instance. I am currently looking at my local convention centers to find any large conventions that will be in town. And then trying determine where and when would be a good time and place to hunt. Example, convention on Microsoft technical professionals. Would not bother men outnumber women about 8 to 1. Massive sausage party. Of course most of the men that are there are beta as fuck so could try to out-compete. But really too busy to spend too much time on this. I work a lot and travel a lot. Leaving little time to compete.

But there is another convention coming up on teachers for the entire state. Now that looks interesting. Massive female dominated profession. Just need to find out where they are hanging out. Probably be hitting the bars near the convention center and the hotels they are staying in.

I believe this could produce some really good fruit.

How about tourists. How would you game tourist poontang?

Has anyone else tried to figure this out?

"Go get yourself some"

Messages In This Thread