rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"hot" Russian city for the winter - Krasnodar?

"hot" Russian city for the winter - Krasnodar?

I have 1.5 week free on Jan-Feb and considering Russia over my usual triangle of Ukraine-Poland-Romania, this is due to fall of ruble and wish to see new places.
Weather for sure is not on my side but I have noticed some southern cities with better climate like Sochi, Kransnodar or Rostov.
I could not find enough relevant info on the forum and on the net to decide if to go there and which city.

My preference (as I assume most visitors here) is for a city with busy nightlife, also in midweek at least pub culture, a lot of single hot Slavic women (There are some Universities), good percentage of conversational English speakers (Guess 20-30% will do) and easy logistics in terms of most places are in the center reachable by foot and its easy to use cabs if required.

I would be happy if someone can share info on those locations from his own experience and also it would be good to compare to Ukraine / Poland.
Another option- give advise of another potential city which suits the above description, even not in Russia. (But must be Slavic)

Messages In This Thread