rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper Kendrick Lamar Starts a Controversy about his comments on Ferguson

Rapper Kendrick Lamar Starts a Controversy about his comments on Ferguson

Quote: (01-11-2015 09:20 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I am no means playing the victim, the same issues Archie pointed out apply in Canada and England.
I really have to step in here. They don't. The excuse given for this is lingering legacy of slavery and jim crow, and yet nothing comparable occurred in those countries.

Whites won't pay reparations because only 1.6% of whites owned slaves. I hate to say it but I guarantee more than that percent of blacks have a criminal record, and yet cry foul when they are stereotyped.
http://americancivilwar.com/authors/blac...owners.htm
^ it says 1.4% of whites here but I am sticking with the higher number as I believe that was the peak.

Another reason whites won't pay reparations is that we are being uniquely and selectively blamed for slavery, despite (as has been pointed out) white nations being the first to ban slavery and enforce a world wide ban.

Go talk with the Arabs and African tribes and get them on board first. Not to mention descendants of slave owning blacks in the US, of which I believe there was a higher proportion than whites. Also in the above source.

I am finding that the side of this debate which is most keen to give ivory tower admonishments is the one with the most politically correct narrative.

The fact is that whites hold the moral high ground on slavery and discrimination. While certainly not ideal, white societies have a cleaner record on these issues than any other. I really don't think anyone will seriously dispute that

Messages In This Thread