rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Delivers Baby Hour After Learning Shes Pregnant

Women Delivers Baby Hour After Learning Shes Pregnant

Quote: (01-10-2015 09:27 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Katherine Kropas was 23, and she had no idea she was pregnant with a 10-pound baby until one hour before the delivery

On Tuesday, she got up with a severe back ache. "I felt like I was getting stabbed in my lower back," Kropas said, according to usatoday.com. "I have a high tolerance for pain, but this was like a 9" on a scale of 10."

Initially, doctors did not find anything wrong with her. Then they took an ultrasound.

"They took one look, and they rushed me off into labor," she said. "I found out that I was having a baby at 10:15. She was born at 11:06 p.m," according to abcnews.com.

Her boyfriend of two years, 40-year-old Dan Keefe informed her parents, who immediately rushed to the hospital for the delivery.

I figured this was 100% BS until I saw the pic. You'd need to be equal parts big and equal parts stupid to have a 10 pound baby inside you and not know it. For those who don't know 10 pounds is a big baby. You'd at least think some time during the 9 months she'd ask herself "hey when was my last period?".

[Image: weymouth--surprise-baby-.jpg&MaxW=650]

I'm calling bullshit on this. There is NO WAY this woman is only 23 years old. No fucking way. Unless she was born on 29 February in Leap Year.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Messages In This Thread