rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multiple dating logistics.

Multiple dating logistics.

Hey guys,

I've worked on some inner and outer game issues I had in the past and now I seem to be on a roll (seeing 4 girls at the same time). I have new logistical challenges and want to be able handle them.

Recently moved out of a house full of chicks to a place by myself, and I'm seeing two of the chicks I use to live with and they are still roommates. (hadn't done anything while living there to not shit where I ate, sort of thing) One of them is really hot but seems to be very conservative and I know if she found out I'm dating her roommate friend it'd be a problem.

Not that I care too much but want to take it like training and learn how to handle stuff like this (had moral guilt BS issues in the past so wouldn't really do it as often as I could/should)

Need some input about how to handle dating multiple girls and the question: "Are you seeing anybody else?"

I don't wanna have to lie, or give it too much importance to a point where my answer becomes an issue or big deal, but it's clear that with each type of chick you need to calibrate different responses (don't you?). The laid backs girls would just be content with a cocky-funny response or never ask in the first place, but maybe not so the conservative ones

Any suggestions from the more seasoned players would be kindly accepted.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread