rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The U.S. has become more of a sausage fest than we realized

The U.S. has become more of a sausage fest than we realized

Quote: (01-09-2015 05:27 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

These statistics really are eye opening. They hit me pretty hard in thinking about it yesterday. TBH, the only way to find happiness in the USA as a man is to be wealthy or to have serious tight game and then not have kids because game will not get out of jail for failure to pay child support.

Enough so I am tempted to quit my middle class job, focus on other ventures, knowing that my middle class job will get me no where. I will not do anything as drastic as just quitting my job, but it has pushed me further into knowing I must ditch it one day.

But what I have fully realized is fat acceptance is simply violence acceptance. Like it or not, young men will fight over women. Men don't find fat women attractive. They just don't and they NEVER will. So you have more men fighting over fewer women, because more women think being a lazy fatass is acceptable. And the end result is more violence and more death.

Fat women are truly making the USA more violent.

This is very true. If you've ever gone to a bar with tons of men and few non-fat women, there is a high probability that a fight will break out. Simply put, the competition is fierce! That's part of the reason why I only go out to get a drink with buddies, not to hit on chicks, as it very well could be an invitation to a fight in some parts where the sex ratios are out of whack.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread