rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shorter men have a game in Scandinavia & Baltics?

Shorter men have a game in Scandinavia & Baltics?

Well i make this a presentation of my self and also some input on hight and Swedish girls.

I am half Spanish half Swedish. But i look like a latino. I am around 5'7 and very well built and fit.I am 34 now and i have spent more or less 27 years in Sweden.

Keep in mind that picking up girls is mostly about the size of your balls , i am not talking about what you have between your legs but your mental balls if you get what i am talking about.

In sweden as any other country women want to be taken by storm. Tall girls mostly have problems with being tall ( 6' and over ) as much as maybe shop men having problems with being short . I have been in 3 longterm relationships with girls whom have been much taller then me . Is all about your game and your confidense. Women are like dogs they smell fear. if you feel short when you aproach a taller girl they will feel that fear and they will tell you to fuck off. Now grow your self a pair of balls and get the tall swedish girls ,

Messages In This Thread