rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shorter men have a game in Scandinavia & Baltics?

Shorter men have a game in Scandinavia & Baltics?

Hello guys,I'm probably heading to a 2-year stay in Sweden next year,to study there(I'll Try Goteborg but I don't know if I'll get accepted in the Uni).
To begin with I gotta say that I was pretty shocked by Roosh's report on Demnmark,it was a huge turn-off for me and I was like "O man what the hell I'm gonna do now,I cant believe I will be stuck in a Man-jaw/weird/androgenous people paradise for 2 years!".Off course thats not the only reason to consider studying there,but you guys know how important it is to be able to play yor game and meet gorgeous girls(an it will be 2 years,for god sake).To make it even harder,I live in Brazil,so the bar is really high here,even tough we have a lot of ugliness here as well.
The other thing is,I'm white, Black haired 5'7(1,70m),I'm a bold guy but my game still need lots of improvement.in the countries that I Know(BR,Portugal,US) i didn't have any problems.But I believe Scandi girls are pretty tall,despite of being told by a swedish friend that the average height for girls there is 5'5.Same for the baltics?

So to summarize it:
1)Sweden is bad as Denmark seems to be?Should I stay in Brazil or look for other places?
2)Hard time for a 5'7 white man (black haired)?Game-over for dudes like me?

Tks Roosh and guys for this great forum,
regards from Brazil.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread