rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy has famous actress come to his apartment, has no clue what to do.

Guy has famous actress come to his apartment, has no clue what to do.

Well she has those gorgeous green eyes and they seemed huge at the time. I had the feeling that she was used to people looking away from her if she looked you straight in the eyes. That's what had me so out of sorts. They were like these big glowing lamps.

Knowing what I do now I would stare right back into her eyes, walk over, and simply introduce myself.

I'd tell her I had to be going but that I'd love to see her again. "Give me a number where I can call you".

I would make her break that eye contact before looking away and I probably wouldn't even acknowledge the guy.

Nothing gimmicky but just straight forward attraction.

If memory serves this was not long after The Whole 9 yards.

Just thinking of doing that gives me a rush.

Edit- I have replayed that experience many times and I think the guy must have been a friend although at the time I had the self limiting belief that he must be a boyfriend and thats why I couldn't go speak to her.

Double Edit- i also met anna nicole smith once and kissed her but that's when she was a fatty

Messages In This Thread