rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Won't have sex without a commitment

Won't have sex without a commitment

Quote: (01-08-2015 12:42 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Any of you guys try the "freeze out" technique where you ignore her?

A lot of stuff I read from David D (he must've gotten it from Mystery) 10 years ago I've forgotten. The strategy on this forum often seems to be aggressive as hell - at least it comes that way to me - when what I really need to do is to stop and get her to chase me more by pulling back, teasing and making it a silly game.

I think this is really undervalued advice by many people on here. I've shared a lot of my failed attempts at overcoming LMR and from what I can determine post mortem the majority of my problems have been from me pushing too hard. As a result the woman gets on the defensive, digs her heels in and it becomes a battle of wills. The times where I successfully negotiated the LMR I would tease, pull back, move in a little more, pull back until finally the woman uttered the magical words all of us love to hear "do you have a condom?" [Image: banana.gif]

In spite of my knowing this I still get caught up in the moment and go balls to the wall only to crash and burn...

Messages In This Thread