rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Postmortem Review - Analyze this date

Postmortem Review - Analyze this date

I've gotta get this postmortem review of my date off my chest and see what I did wrong guys, this is fucking bugging me-

The girl:

Latin, solid 8 with perkiest 23 year old tits (possibly fake) ever off OKC.

Had to of been the hottest girl I've pulled from there.

The meet up:

My same regular venue my favorite bartender is working.

She shows up, we grab a drink, we chat, we've got a lot of common interests especially music. Her posture is towards me, she's twirling here hair, direct eye contact, lots of laughing and smiling courtesy of my stories and teasing her.

Then she drops this bombshell....she's got a 4 year old son and her mom lives with her, also immediately mentions the father is out of the picture for good..

Play it cool, by acknowledge it and move on with the convo.

I also played off my age difference, my profile says 24 (I'm 28).

I knew it was coming so I started with this:

Kaotic "you know these apps are weird I can't change half the shit when I created it and people are weird as fuck on there"
Girl: "blah blah blah yeah I'm new to it also, so wait how old are you?"
Kaotic "I'm 28 and I'm not sure why it says 24"
Girl "that's cool" -laughs-
Kaotic "shit it better be " -smirk-
Girl "I like older guys anyways" (THIS IS 3RD TIME I'VE LIED ABOUT MY AGE AND CAME CLEAN ON THE FIRST DATE, BITCHES DON'T GIVE A SHIT!)

We move on and talk about movies, tv shows, more music, some bad dates and funny ones.

I steer the convo back to movies and drop lines like "dude we should totally see that right now" "i've got a computer that streams anything"

I also dropped feelers for another round of drinks or bounce to another venue next door (I noticed her FIRST drink was 1/4 full) bad sign?

She says yes to bouncing to venue 2, we keep talking at venue 1, then I make the snap decision and say "dude let's go watch X movie at my house, you're gonna fucking love it !"

She follows me home, I lay on my back in bed as the movie starts, she sits crossed legged towards the front of the bed (body language seemed defensive)

She's fidgeting, she might of been a little nervous, tell her "what are you even doing ? come here !" I grab her by the arm and she lays next to me and semi cuddles me.

She would NOT stop asking questions during the move, but I was staring at her tits falling out of her tank top to even get annoyed by that.

I prodded her on a joke and she put her fingers together towards my mout and said "shhh!" I replied "oh I'll shhh you !" (I should've fucking kiss her here)

We adjust positions a few times, she gets back up sits crossed legged again (this time right near me) because she's into the movie, I see a tramp stamp and say "you weren't joking that is a cute X"

She pulls down her pants a bit exposing that tattoo, her butt crack, and I can see her brightly colored thong. (I should've done something here but I didn't) [Image: dodgy.gif]

She gets a phone call during the movie, it stops ringing, she checks to see who it is, it's her mom wondering where she is. I get up and take a piss and watch the movie.

A few times from halfway until the end of the movie she mentions she has to go soon, but she doesn't even move away from me holding her.

The movies about to end and I take a piss, come back, have her lay next to me again, her phone rings again, but she pretends she doesn't hear it.

The movie ends, she gets up, then sits back down on my bed, I grab her by the face as she's laughing and kiss her.

I thought she was laughing while I was and said "what ?" she said "nothing, shutup and kiss me lol".

We make out as she's sitting, then she sort of guides me back to laying down on the bed and making out, we do this more a minute or so. I was kissing her neck and she was acting a bit odd (not sure if tickled or turned on lol).

She says she has to go and I get up off of her and walk her out.

This is where things I think went awry:

I walk her to her car door, she says "alright bye" and gives me a hug of all things, then opens the door and sits in her seat.

In my head I know in my gut somethings offs, I cut my losses and say "alright I'm freezing I'm gonna head back inside, drive safe" I give her a kiss and she responds.

She awkwardly says "well it was so nice meeting you, I'll see you later....byeee !"

She hauled ass out of my neighborhood (possibly cause her mom was mad or she was out way too late ?)

Thoughts/Questions:

-The actual meet up went well, her body language was into me, and I could tell by the way she talked as well.

-The fact she was down for another drink then was down to come to my house was good IOI

-Do you think not making a move fast enough killed the vibe ?

-Since the date happened on Tuesday I was going to text her Friday, bad idea ? or Hit her up tomorrow OR Sunday ?

-I didn't get a text from her that night or today (so far). I'm gonna wait on see on this one.

Any advice or thoughts will help, this shit has been bugging me all night and morning, and not in the pussy on the pedestal kind of way, more like mistakes I made.

Messages In This Thread