rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit game triumphs no game

Shit game triumphs no game

Pretty sure I'm going back to well one too many times with a thread like this, but the usual trend with newbies and guys that are already on the path to self-improvement (such as myself here), is worrying about passing a shit test, coming up with an opener, or any other (insert what should I do next?) type of situations.

It has been noted that half of "game" is simply waking up and forcing your ass out your front door. Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, so to speak. More than likely you will meet a girl that catches your eye. The scenario here is whether or not you take action or auto-reject yourself through game theories you've spent the majority of your day reading. I will say this, on a positive note, it will inspire you to re-calibrate your game, but at the same time, you will crumble because you've victimized yourself to paralysis by analysis.

I'm against carpet bombing approaches, but you have to put in the work to become what you've always wanted to be.

Messages In This Thread