rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 11

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 11

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:11 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:02 AM)Brotein Wrote:  

I train with some Muslim guys and one thing that is very clear is that you should not make fun of Islam or their culture or they will lose their shit. They are all tough as hell (chechens).

This is a clash of cultures: millenial liberal westerners poking the most aggressive high T men on the face of the planet. Attack their religion or culture and you can expect a fight on your hands.

I am an atheist and a tough dude, but I step around this topic when talking to them.

Their perception of religion amplifies their agressivity, yes, but it's not the sole reason. I think it's a combination of religion, poverty, not getting laid, supremacist and cultural roots that makes them go wild. Even in Middle East, richer guys DGAF about jihad or islamism. Same in Africa. On the other hand, those who have nothing to rely on , except religion, go apeshit effectively when you criticize their religion, or even religious confrery ( in my country, there are some confreries, and among them, one is notorious for going crazy when you say something bad against the founder, even if you are also muslim, because they believe they are chosen among the chosen ,even among the Muslims).

This is why for me, chastizing Islam publicly will not change much the dynamic. Moderate ones will still be moderate and not lift a single finger, because they mostly DGAF. extremists will be MORE extremists.

I don't think this is true.

These guys don't strike me as poor or not being able to get laid, most muslim men can get a woman from somewhere. They may not have huge notch counts but they can definitely get a wife.

These are guys who are essentially very alpha and if you challenge their way of life they will want to crush you.

I think a lot of more effeminate western men expect people to want to discuss things, or debate positions, but this is not how these Chechens see the world. They believe in what they believe, they will not change their opinion and you cannot debate with them.

I sometimes mess with them a bit, but when I do I feel like I am standing next to a time bomb about to attack me at any second.

Messages In This Thread