rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cameron Diaz (42) finally married and media disappointed with quality of husband

Cameron Diaz (42) finally married and media disappointed with quality of husband

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:00 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:48 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

I don't buy that there's any of those female celebrities that aren't sluts. I've been told in confidence that the "casting couch" is alive and well.

Relevant: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ho...-a-497667#

Quote:Quote:

Women installed on yachts in Cannes during the film festival are called "yacht girls," and the line between professional prostitutes and B- or C-list Hollywood actresses and models who accept payment for sex with rich older men is sometimes very blurred, explains one film industry veteran.

"You'd definitely recognize more than a few names from Hollywood," he says. "These are actresses who made bad career choices and fell off the radar. They tell themselves what they're doing at Cannes is OK, that they're just on dates with rich men, when the reality is they're doing what prostitutes do. But they like the money."

Carole Raphaelle Davis -- a longtime French-American film and TV actress (2 Broke Girls, Angel) who grew up in international circles in Paris, London and Thailand -- says few people realize that some prominent and moneyed society women spent many years as high-priced prostitutes.

Another article goes so far as to name Heather Graham and Selma Hayek as being part of this group: http://whatculture.com/film/10-disturbin...stry.php/8 It would be very interesting to look back at see how many times Diaz has been to Cannes and what her movements were when she was there.

Not surprised about Salma Hayek nor Heather Graham who is batshit mental

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread