rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Top 10 Travel Pickup Locations

Your Top 10 Travel Pickup Locations

My apologies if this has been done. This is all conditioned, of course, on the fact I'm tall blonde-haired, blue-eyed in my mid 30s...

1. Rio de Janeiro. No need for explanation.
2. Kinki Region, Japan (i.e., Kyoto/Osaka/Kobe; Tokyo would be similar, only less cultural stuff). Note I speak Japanese. Part of my heart will always be in Kansai...
3. Moscow. Things not quite as easy for me here as Brazil/Japan in terms of getting laid, but still too easy. No shortage of beautiful women.
4. Coast of Uruguay during Argentine holiday week in January. Hottest collection of pussy I've ever laid eyes/tongue on. I'll be back. And so should you. Some of these argentine asses will be etched in my memory as long as I live...
5. Kunming, China (could throw in Beijing/Shanghai/Hong Kong). I f*cking love Kunming. Beautiful city, with beautiful excursions. Hiking the Tiger Leaping Gorge and f*cking with a bunch of locals and having sex in a corn field were some of the highlights...
6. Cuzco, Peru. Seemingly plenty of Bricheras.
7. Guanajuato, Mexico. DF could be better, but Guanajuato was my introduction to Mexico. Beautiful party town and not tough to pull.
8. Manaus, Brazil. Did Manaus for the World Cup. Would recommend.
9. Salvador, Brazil. Also for WC -- if only f*cking Wondolowski wouldnt' have jacked that goal... No, but seriously I loved Salvador -- being the only white person in the club was an experience on Brazil's game day like none other. Hot black chicks everywhere. I didn't think it felt dangerous.
10. Oaxaca, Mexico. Wrecked my motorbike there, but made out with a hot mexican and got my dick sucked on the roof of the hostel by a japanese girl in full view of an american high school group. Not sure why I don't tell this story more often...

My Top 6 I'm confident are obvious can't-miss destinations...

Messages In This Thread