rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Top 10 Travel Pickup Locations

Your Top 10 Travel Pickup Locations

Hmm.. I'll do 3 US 3 everywhere else since I haven't traveled as much as some of the other posters here (background black guy from NYC, living in Vegas, 24 years old)

1. Las Vegas. Hands down. I might be biased, but it's not really too hard to find a girl in a club, dance with her, and get back to her room. This can be done in less than 2 hours. Locals are also not difficult either, since they're not very cultured, if you're in your early 20's and have your own car and your own place, you won't have a problem getting laid

2. Portland, OR. I did pretty well for myself spending 3 months there. The university chicks are rather easy (same with anywhere else, right?) but there's plenty of hipsters that wanna shag with no strings attached.

3. NYC. I don't live there anymore and haven't lived there since 18, but, if done correctly, NYC might be a great place to get chicks... *note, if you're black, might be a little difficult* the tourists areas have to be hit up hard, and you gotta have good logistics (which also means a deep pocket) to be really successful here. New Yorkers like myself that are born and raised in NYC are a lot harder to game, it would probably be best to get those chicks in a social circle, since daygame would be virtually impossible on a NYC female nowadays..

Foreign

1. Melbourne, Australia. There's some good talent in this city from what I saw. Exotic factor. Casual sex is also a norm here, which is great. Good logistics would work in your favor here.

2. Vienna, Austria. Exotic factor, women 30 and younger speak English. That's really about it.

3. London. ONS, various ethnicities and cultures all in one city, it's great. Need a lot of money to be comfortable here, I'd say, more than what NYC would require.

Messages In This Thread