rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Author explores how little women know about their own fertility

Author explores how little women know about their own fertility

Quote: (01-06-2015 10:35 PM)DrewP Wrote:  

Almost all the mid-20's women I know laugh at the idea of finding a husband, and say they don't really care about relationships at this point. It's so typical nowadays that we tend to forget what an insane mindset that is. These women have already peaked; their most attractive and fertile years are now entering the rearview mirror; yet they scoff at the idea of even beginning to utilize their attractiveness and fertility for its most meaningful purpose. It's sad, because many of them will probably slip through the cracks and end up old, lonely, and regretful. Feminism has brainwashed an entire generation of women that starting a family... probably the #1 source of joy and happiness for previous generations of women... should not be a priority, while forcing one's way into some mediocre career is the most important thing in the world and should never ever ever ever ever be sacrificed even a tiny bit for any reason, especially a man. This is already creating some nasty consequences, and it will only get worse.

If there is an evil shadowy Elite. They have just implemented a brilliant idea of depopulation. And if western society does not go extinct this will be the result:

I hear the boundless fainting of feminists once they realize this

The Return of Patriarchy

http://foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/20/the-...atriarchy/

God has the last laugh I'd say [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread