rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#BlackBrunchNYC: SJWs stage a "disruption" at NYC brunch-spots

#BlackBrunchNYC: SJWs stage a "disruption" at NYC brunch-spots

A group of 30-ish SJWs visited a bunch of NYC brunch spots to disrupt eaters as a retaliation for the amount of black people killed by cops.

Apparently they didn't consider that brunch eaters are most likely a huge component of the white liberal base. Their spokesperson said that having the time to eat brunch is a "privilege", so I'd imagine that having the time to protest is even more of one.

From twitter;
"We're approaching our last brunch spot! #blackbrunchnyc interrupting white supremacy one brunch at a time."
[Image: B6hdoPIIAAEeaf7.jpg]

The response tweets were cheap and predictable but still amusing.

"Imagine what #BlackBrunchNYC could accomplish by spending Sundays helping a fatherless youth in their communities become responsible adults"

and

"#blackbrunchnyc New Protest Strategy: Disrupt the meals of the very people who have to get up for work tomorrow to keep your EBT Card full"

The WP was sympathetic, and even mentioned that the scenes in the videos "appear charged", as one waitress was filmed saying "Ma'am, please leave" to a protestor.

Here's the article if you want to read it. As usual the comments shit on the protestors.

While I am completely against police violence and do think that black Americans get the short end of the stick in that regards, I wouldn't refer to criminals as being "murdered" by the police. No doubt people are killed by shitty police officers, but there is a difference between "killing" someone and "murdering" someone.

Messages In This Thread