rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila...land of the Old White Beta Male

Manila...land of the Old White Beta Male

Quote: (01-05-2015 02:56 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2015 02:49 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Sounds trollish - no man ever says: "Pussy should be tougher to get. I am too bored for getting them into bed so fast and easy."

I agree with the OP on this. One should push themselves in all aspects in life. Becoming better in one will lend aid to the other facets in life we need to improve. 38 is the time to invade Europe, because at 60 you will have missed out. The Phils, DR, Colombia, ect. will always be there. Optimize your youth and potential while you have it.

I also think the OP's got a point. Really, he could have swiped out Manilla with SEA though.

The whole region is swamped with geriatrics into p4p. I've been in Chiang Mai a couple months now...

It's an awesome place in many regards but as a 25 yr old guy, I feel a bit out of place in the social scene here. It's either hippie backpackers or burn out old sexpats, very little in between.

These old guys kind of resent your presence too. Here, they worked their asses off for decades in corporate 'murica, and Thailand's supposed to be their reward.

As a young tall good-looking guy, you're destroying the pussyeconomics lol.

Honestly, despite being great value...I think SEA's a bit of a trap for young guys. Life's too easy, too comfortable. There's a tangible laziness in the air here.
Not optimal for personal development imho.

Messages In This Thread