rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in 30s and Constant LMR

Girls in 30s and Constant LMR

This is not limited to reformed whore types. I was recently seeing a very fit, never married, no kids 35yo who was brought up in a strict Christian household, was a virgin until she was 28 (really), and has been with a limited number of guys since then. I plowed through some relatively mild LMR for a first date bang but ran into similar every time we were together. She would also have been happy to lock me down but in her case I believe the association of sex outside marriage with guilt from her upbringing was equally responsible for the behavior. I know a lot of guys here would find this a desirable trait for a potential partner to have, so this is something to consider.

I live in the northeast, I imagine that in the south, midwest, Utah, and other more conservative areas these types of girls could make up an even larger percentage of persistent LMR types.

Messages In This Thread