rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in 30s and Constant LMR

Girls in 30s and Constant LMR

This is an interesting conundrum I find myself in yet again.

I've been on 4 dates now with a girl who is withholding sex. Strong make-outs with LMR (pushing hand away from erogenous zones) and her claiming that it was "my idea anyway to wait five dates". Disclaimer: I say this to most women on the first date, part irony, and reverse psychology. I usually bang women on Date 2 if not on Date 1. The issue with this current girl is one I am facing frequently with girls in their 30s. I am 36. Girls in their early 20s and MILFs in their 40s are sexual, affectionate, and will jump on my dick without any pressure.

I faced the same obstacles with the last girl around my own age I dated. Though she gave it up on date 3 (after much seduction), I was aghast at facing further LMR on subsequent dates. "You need to behave yourself" she would say or "we'll do something next time".

I dumped her; and a short time later I had a 24 year old on my rug telling me she loves to swallow.

All this is very frustrating, and IMO causes things to fizzle out fast. Sex is the elephant in the room and if it's not being addressed or neglected I find it to be awkward. Also, I then unwittingly fall head-first into "provider" category. I know it's not always good to generalise, but I think it may have something to do with girls around my own age wanting to be smart about giving it up, and are seriously looking for LTRs after a few runs on the cock-carousel. Maybe others have not encountered this with girls in their 30s, but it's common for me, and I'm seriously thinking of sticking to girls in their (early) 20s.

Anybody with any experience with this kind of behaviour?

Messages In This Thread