rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A woman experiencing equal rights

A woman experiencing equal rights

I've stated this before and not received much support from the membership, but I stand by it on idealistic terms.

A woman be at risk of feeling a man's hand on her cheek or on backside at all time. However, this risk should come from the men in her life. Her boyfriend, husband or father.

If she's not your woman, your response to violence from others, male or female, should not be to punish them for their behaviour, but rather to maintain your own safety.

I've been attacked before and this is how I've responded. I've eliminated the threat to my well-being in the most efficient and least violent way possible.

If you respond out of anger or another emotion, you aren't being alpha, you are letting other people control your emotions.

It's all fine and dandy when the muscle bound guy advocates the importance of giving someone who annoys you a good beating everyone now and again, but this is a silly solution that will have big guys beating down skinny guys and big assholes never getting beat down.

In the same way, if you are legally responsible for a woman (as you would have been as a husband or father in years gone past) and she f***s up big time, bend her over your knee and spank her ass.

If you aren't legally responsible for a woman (and in the modern world, you never are given that authority), it isn't your job to discipline her. In fact, it's pointless.

If a woman mouths off and gets smacked, she won't learn her lesson.

If you aren't family or a significant other, you'll be labelled the criminal who attacked her. She'll continue to mouth off to men, because in a woman's mind, unless she gets a slap EVERY TIME she mouths off inappropriately, she's free to keep doing it. One smack down won't change patterned behaviour.

If you are family or a significant other, you'll be labelled as abusive the moment she wants the freedom to do as she pleases.

My parents raised five children, three boys and two girls. Us boys have never mouthed off to a girlfriend or a teacher or any authority figure, because of how we were raised.

My sisters, on the other hand, have both needed a husband to keep them in check, to this day.

My sister had two visits to my parent's house after getting married that did not go well. Both times, she accused my mother of being a terrible parent and raising the youngest two (who were still in high school) incorrectly.

My brother-in-law didn't say anything, but judging by his face, he was less than amused by the rude way that my sister was expressing her opinion.

On the third visit, my sister didn't mouth off. In fact, she's been much better behaved.

She didn't just decide to behave like an adult. Clearly, some unpleasant conversations occurred behind closed doors after the first two visits.

I don't think my brother-in-law ever laid a finger on my sister, but I'm guessing he didn't need to, because my parents raised my sister as well as they could be raised. All my brother-in-law needed to do is verbally set expectations.

This is all pointless, because few women today have been raised as well as my sisters, which is to say, don't risk the legal consequences of punishing women for their bad behaviour.

If they hit you, don't hit them back. The more efficient means of protecting yourself will be to simply grab their wrists and pin their bodies until they realize hitting you is a bad idea.

I've done this, it works much better than hitting back, which is definitely a short term solution that will temporarily solve the problem, but once you are arrested or beaten by whiteknights, she'll feel justified that you are the bad guy and will continue mouthing off in the future.

Rather, overpowering her without needing to hit her will demonstrate that you can control your emotions and convince her of male strength, without her being able to call you a criminal or accuse you of taking a cheap shot (by hitting a woman).

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread