rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian kicks woman's ass on TV, no white knights

Russian kicks woman's ass on TV, no white knights

Quote: (01-05-2015 01:27 AM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

@Korben

Its not a generational thing, anyone who's ever been in a fight knows that when the other person is down, its game over. Hitting someone, man or women when they're down especially a women is a disgusting thing. They don't let the guy get beat when he's down the second she hit the ground, she didn't even cover her face and if you watch the scene it honestly looks like they're just dicking around. Like what you would do when you were younger in elementary school. Like Kai said, the strength difference between women and men is monumental. Its fucking insane

here's my theory

The forum is split on this because there are different category of men here like sourcecode previously mentioned

You have in my opinion

A) Men who generally love women, love the conversations, the time spent together, the sex, ETC.

B) Guys who want to get their lifestyle on lock, and want to truly better themselves

C) The guys who just want to be sexually desired by women like Nomad posted about before got banned

D) guys who have been burned in the past and are now "spiteful" and looking for "revenge"

I don't think it's necessary to psychoanalyze people here, there words tend to speak for themselves.

The guy lost his reason, and that's why he hit her like that. The thing that makes you kind of feel like she deserved it, is because you could tell she never entertained the idea that it could happen, a mistake men don't make. In the long run, she got an education that you learn at a very early age as a man: that it's never a guarantee that a man will be rational.

Messages In This Thread