rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian kicks woman's ass on TV, no white knights

Russian kicks woman's ass on TV, no white knights

Quote: (01-05-2015 12:26 AM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

You guys are fucked up and some of you sound extremely salty

I get what all of you are saying but you guys are missing the fact that after throwing her down he went through the extra effort of cracking her in the face.

For all you saying "she needed to be taught a lesson," didn't he already put her in her place when slamming her down? The punch is extremely unnecessary.

call me a beta, white knight, or whatever but a women's face especially in a society like Russia is everything. Dude not only hit her in the face when he already "taught her a lesson" but targeted the nose and the nose can make or break (no pun intended) someone's aesthetic appeal

I agree, but a lot of dudes are concerned about a chick who's so nuts she went on to have her head shaved bald for a damn car. We're not talking about a wilting little flower here, so let's try to keep things in perspective.

He went too far popping her in the nose, for sure and I don't think he should've shoved her down. I just don't feel any sympathy for her. Not saying what the dude did was right at all.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread