rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

polite but nervous/low response girls in approaching

polite but nervous/low response girls in approaching

Quote: (01-03-2015 05:36 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Just wish young girls weren't so easy to scare and shitty initial conversationalists ( when first opening them) They are indeed "cats that are easy to spook" Not belly aching here....just venting a tad and re stating what we all know. haha.

First, this will never change for many young girls especially when there is a large age gap you need to prove your case on why they should open up to you. Good on you to keep digging to find an opening to warm them up because that is what it takes!

You're fighting an uphill battle being 40+ in America doing this.

I am 29 and get enthusiastic responses to day game including them easily giving out their number when I say we should hang out. No call backs most of the time.

I go for about 1 in 15 or 20 for girls 7+ 18-22yo to get an actual date. Getting a number maybe 1 in 2 or 1 in 3.

My average bang rate is 1 in 40.

Krauser states in the UK in London (best day game city in that country, only place in the US that could
match is Lower Manhattan) he bangs 1 in 50. Abroad he bangs 1 in 20.

Will you ever be as good as Krauser? Odds say no.

I don't know how many approaches you do, but for being in the U.S. with your age I'd be happy with 1 outta 70 maybe even 100 for a hot chick in 20s.

Moving away or approaching en masse are your best ways. Even if your vibe is tremendous you are playing against a stacked deck at your age unless you are one of the sharpest dressers out there with a bankroll in Lower Manhattan.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread