rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When banging a girl with a boyfriend goes wrong

When banging a girl with a boyfriend goes wrong

If a girl cheats on me she's gone, or maybe I'd just use her hard afterward and ditch her when I get bored, but how I feel about the guy is dependent on who he is.

If my friend/cousin/whoever fucked my girl, knowing full well we were together, that's major disrespect. I probably wouldn't kick his ass, but he would be dead to me. The problem isn't specifically that he fucked my girl, it's the disrespect. I don't associate with people who shit on me.

If some random guy fucked my girl, a guy I didn't know, who may not have even known she had a boyfriend, well, whatever. It's not like he was specifically shitting on me. That's just the game.

I've fucked plenty of girls who had boyfriends. Honestly, it adds spice. But I absolutely will not fuck girls who are dating my friends or family members; that's just fucked up. And believe me, I've had plenty of opportunities to do so.

Messages In This Thread