rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Theory: Looks are a girls game

Theory: Looks are a girls game

Quote: (01-04-2015 01:33 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

^If a girl whom I'm not sexually interested in can convince me to let her taste my cock, that's game right there.

With feminism it is no longer the goal of western women to get tied down. Most women just want to get married so they can play out their childhood wedding dreams

No matter the sex, I think we can all agree that having good game, or rather "winning" the game, means that you are getting what you want with the lowest possible investment. The situation you pose McCoy is about 0% investment for the man and 100% investment for the woman. You are not giving anything up (besides maybe your standards) you are just getting hummer from a fatt (and we all know fatties typically give good head so I can't fault you for that one). If this girl got you to invest more than your jizz in her then I would say she had some sort of game. She willingly gave you what you wanted with no effort on your part. Now if you didn't want to get some head and this girl was able to win you over with some smooth bargaining skills then I spose you could say she had game - but I find hat unlikely. You wanted a blowy and she was there and volunteered.

When I think of a girl who has "game" I think about the reaction she gets out of who she is gaming. When a guy gets oneitis for a girl or starts investing more in her then she is in him, or gets the guy to chase, then that is game. Like is mentioned throughout this thread, the majority of that is looks for a grl. A beautiful woman will provoke chase. Personality, femininity, etc. will factor in after the novelty of her looks wears off. If a girl can provoke you to chase or cause you to invest more than her, then she gamed you.

Messages In This Thread