rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Belgrade is the #1 City in EE

Why Belgrade is the #1 City in EE

Quote: (01-04-2015 12:09 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

I stayed in Belgrade a little over a year ago for a month. My apartment was $500USD, but it was right in the city, fully furnished etc, and I didn't have a lease or anything.

As far as quality, IMO Balkan chicks are the best in the world and Belgrade is the epicenter. Other tidbits from my time there:

-Belgrade has the most 8s, 9s, and 10s in the world per capita. It's a small city, but it's crawling with smokeshows.
-The average income there is very low. It doesn't make sense since the girls all have designer purses and are always dolled to the nines. I asked this question a few times while I was out there and the response was that girls literally spend all their money on fashion and cosmetics.
-Living expenses outside of nightlife is very low. Fancy restaurants were very inexpensive, certainly cheaper than Budapest or Bucharest.
-The city is really small. But there are trams all over the place anyway.
-The climate is crazy. When I was out there the temperate was consisently between 34-38 degrees celsius. Yet right now it's probably snowing.
-I found a language barrier. Less girls there spoke English than what I found in Poland or Romania.
-Vodka and that grape liquor they drink (tastes like shit) are very cheap. Vodka that was comparable to Absolut in quality was around $5 for a fifth.

I don't do much daygame, so I hit the splavs most nights of the week. Drinks are expensive and there are lots of groups so it wasn't too enjoyable rolling solo.

Hitting the splavs with a group of friends, however, would be pretty epic.

Where did you rent from bro?

Messages In This Thread