rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Night Whistler Trip Report (New Years)
Night Whistler Trip Report (New Years)
I just arrived from a ski trip in Whistler myself, family booked the trip and we were staying on the slopes of Blackomb so logistics were not great and we focused mainly on the ski anyway.

We went to afterski, Longhorn, got pretty drunk and then we played pool inside, it's funny because I found this datasheet after the trip and we pretty much did sniper game. Last game of pool I sitted next to one British girl, one british girl and one german girl who came in and asked them to play with us, then we discussed, spoke german a little bit and the german girl invited me for a smoke. Every time with her I could feel her legs touching mine. They lived in Whistler before and came back just for a trip. The german loved Montreal and Quebec citiy she told me and said I had perfect pronunciation when I spoke german.

She eventually invited me to go to the Dublin Irish Pub with the Britishes and the british girl paid me a beer...we were all going to ski tomorrow and the german asked me if i stayed in the village, I said no so we had to separate at that point (I was quite drunk). Never got the number of the girl or contact because I forgot to ask but it made me realize how friendly people were and how easy it it to meet people here. It's unfortunate I was drunk (ski day get you drunk much faster), didn't have my hotel key (brother had it) and had my ski gear and boots on, I think the german could have been an easy lay.

We also flirted with many ski lifts girls on this trip and bartenders in Longhorn. One was British and quite cute and we made her laugh.

Messages In This Thread