rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on Bogota...

Advice on Bogota...

Quote: (12-31-2014 11:25 AM)viajero Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2014 11:23 AM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:39 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:28 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Arrived in Bogota today. Made a little planning mistake and now living in La Candelaria, the most dangerous zone of town, haha.

Having just spent a couple of hours here I can't give many comments yet, but will let you know.

La Candelaria is fine during the day but be cautious down there, I know of two foreigners who were robbed at knife point in broad day light down there as they wondered onto deserted streets with their Iphones or cameras out. At night it can be a bit sketchy as there's tons of crack heads roaming around there, so be careful but the area can be fun, there's lots of students down around there and quite a few cheap bars and clubs to party at, good luck.

Thanks, where or what is knife point? Google won't let me know.

It's so incredibly cold here and no heating in the house. I didn't get away from the european winter to be in the cold again...

Do you happen to know of any good NYE parties?

Colombians spend New Years with family. Your best bet will be finding some other expats and travelers.

GO TO ANDRES CARNE DE RES FOR NEW YEAR´S

http://andrescarnederes.com/es/

Thank me later.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Messages In This Thread