rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Careers that are compatible with marijuana use?

Careers that are compatible with marijuana use?

Quote: (03-05-2015 05:28 AM)DVY Wrote:  

@StudebacherHoch- Thats not fair.

When I smoked heavier, my short-term memory was SH-T. I would always be forgetting something. Its not even close.

My long-term recall was roughly the same, but I "heard" music better and "tasted" food differently.

There is no something for nothing. Its a trade-off. For me, I function best on no more than 3x/week smoking.
So smoke less than. I found my memory was shit because I wasn't getting the proper amount of vitamins into my system. I could "sense" my mental faculties were all there, it just wasn't firing. Supplementing copper helped massively. You should be taking 2mg of copper in the AM if you're taking zinc at night anywho.

Aim for one bowl a day and try not to go to the Looney bin. Alcohol will not only dehydrate you, it will age you as well. Just look at wine guzzling women in their 40s.

As for the original question, most employers don't drug test anymore outside of retail jobs and government positions. Drug testing is very expensive and most people these days fall back on the, "If you're not doing a good job, we'll fire you." instead of some BS metabolite.

If you're looking for a new job, it would behoove you to not smoke. A potential employer will let you know if random drug tests are part of the job.

Messages In This Thread