rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone move back to a western country (States) after 5-10 years abroad and enjoy it?

Anyone move back to a western country (States) after 5-10 years abroad and enjoy it?

Quote: (12-27-2014 09:30 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

I never get why people want to quit working, or only work 10% of what they could. If you love what you're doing, it keeps you motivated and with a true meaning. It also lengthens your lifespan since it keeps you wanting to go forward, unless you're working as a construction worker, of course. I mean, why don't you move back and keep working on what has allowed you to save together 150k to buy these properties and keep travelling?

I work at a university here teaching English. I have a BA in History. Im sure I could get a job I hate that would pay me a reasonable salay, but why would I do that when I dont have to?

I live in a small apartment, cook simple meals, ride a bike, rockclimb, lift weights, study language, read books. These things are almost free. Gaming girls is pretty easy here at least, I go for ice cream in the park 8 months of the year. Now its a little more expensive, a cup of tea.

Messages In This Thread