rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone move back to a western country (States) after 5-10 years abroad and enjoy it?

Anyone move back to a western country (States) after 5-10 years abroad and enjoy it?

Short story: I've been living in China for many years and set aside enough money to buy what I think would be a comfortable life in my midwestern hometown. My plan would be to buy a couple properties (less than 150k total): rent one, the other as my residence and grow marijuana there.

With this plan and my spartan lifestyle I would be retired essentially. My state gives free healthcare to those making less than 15k annually and I think I could keep my taxes below that with lots of tax write offs from the marijuana business.

The problem: What is it like to move back to the states after living abroad for the last decade? Also, I went to uni in the sticks in a conservative stronghold. So I haven't experienced liberal fucktards much since I actively attack them if I find them in my social circle here.

Anyone freak out while back? Sometimes I get a little bit of anxiety when I go at the mall because its completely empty and that feels strange after pushing through mobs of people here. Other than that, I'm stoked to be back to a place without air pollution, lots of nature, pace of life is slower, be around family (grandparents are in bad health and we are close).

Obvious negatives: Midwest girls are fat as they come. There is incredible thirst among the people I know around there except for one player who has been a natural his whole life. That seems ugly. I will be free almost all day every day though, plenty of opportunties for day game downtown coffee shops, rock climbing gyms, cooking classes, etc.

Other choices:
Could always move to another place somewhere in SEA asia for a while and work part-time, chill and barely work using a little money every month from the stash to keep afloat, work on game (which Im pretty bad compared to RVF players), just get the dick wet constantly for a while. I have not done that in the last 4 years since I focused on making bank.

So the question above stands: Has anyone made moving back to the states work? Money wise it would be a great situation for me, not really having to work, where im from is beautiful 8 months of the year with a shitty winter. The flip side - fat midwest american feminists.

Messages In This Thread