rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TNM's Game Saga

TNM's Game Saga

Quote: (12-23-2014 12:04 AM)scotian Wrote:  

This is an epic post, +1 from me but its too bad that you didn't include Poland in the title as this very informative thread won't show up when members search the word "Poland" when looking for threads pertaining to the country in the future.

Thanks.
And you're right, but I think the search feature also looks in the body of a post, no? I intend on keeping this as a large thread for all my travel stories. I doubt I'll throw more 6k word posts down, but I'll definitely add notes and thoughts on new cities as I visit them. I'd also like to keep it as a rough "diary" of my progress, something I can look back on in 6 or 12 months with a smirk.

Quote:HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:

What I noticed missing from your post was any mention of online game. In particular, Tinder in Poland is insanely good, compared to how bad it is in Canada or the US by now. Tinder has really good quality and responsiveness in the area of Central Europe (meaning Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and the Baltics) - like what Tinder was like for us in the Anglosphere during its golden days. Tinder game was a better usage of time than daygame in my opinion ...

I've never used Tinder but our PMs got me interested. I have no experience with Tinder in Poland or elsewhere, but if you claim it is currently near its peak I should probably hurry it up before it regresses to the Western mean.

And I think we can officially declare - if a Polish girl, unprompted, asks you what your astrological sign is, she wants to bang. Run, don't walk, to get her out of the venue and back to your place. Roosh experienced it, I experienced it, and now you did as well.

I was almost waiting for the "Candid Camera" moment when she asked me that. I remembered Bang Poland, I remembered your posts, and I cracked a huge grin.

Though it is funny that such a seemingly innocent question would have went over my head 3 years ago (I can guesstimate that I started "unplugging" around 2012 but only started applying this stuff in the last 8/9 months).

This part was kinda hard to read to be honest: ...

Sure, but I write from a place of honesty, not a place of weakness and I tried to describe how I felt in that interaction, not how I see it in retrospect or overall. What you say is spot-on but such crystal-clear thinking goes right out the window when you're in the line of fire. I failed and I'll move beyond that until everything is internalized. Live and learn!

Messages In This Thread