rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

It's sad to see so many posters here buying the SJW narrative hook line and sinker, right down to the fictitious "hands up, don't shoot" meme.

I'm usually not on the police's side, mind you. I think that the militarization of the police is a huge problem that has been neglected for decades, and it affects people of all backgrounds. From the use of paramilitary SWAT teams to execute routine search warrants to the rampant death squads in the "war on drugs," everyone is worse off for paramilitary police. They create an atmosphere of distrust and fear.

However, that's not why we see these people out "protesting" and the media yapping so wildly. They're not doing it because of militarized police. They're interested only because of their race narrative SJW bullshit. Recall how Boston was put on lockdown last year and these very same people cheered (meanwhile the police didn't even find their marks).

In doing all of this they're driving a wedge between communities and preventing meaningful debate around this issue. All they're doing is generating a never-ending cycle of outrage for cheap clicks and views, while the SWPLs out in the streets get to pat themselves on the back for how moral they are (all the while inconveniencing all the normal people that actually need to move around the city).

The media is creating this false narrative that is as responsible for the deaths of these two innocent men as this nutjob was. Something like this was bound to happen.

And meanwhile the real issue of militarized police will continue to not get discussed because the media and their SWPL hordes need to get good feels for defending their favorite pet victims.

The entire thing can basically be summed up like this:

[Image: Br6UDLHCAAE_Rch.jpg:large?aim_detect=a.jpg]

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread