rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

Quote: (12-20-2014 10:01 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

A healthy society depends on respect for the rule of law and those who enforce it. Individual patrol cops aren't the problem, even the bad ones. They're just symptoms of a diseased system.

Quote:Quote:

I am entirely okay with the cops in this country knowing that a gun could be put on them at any moment. This militarized police force has gotten way out of hand.

Putting the fear of God into cops won't demilitarize them. It'll just make them want to load up even more. And they'll get their wish, because the ruling class is in favor of a militarized police and a police vs citizens conflict. Less focus on the crimes of the powerful.

Of course, that comes with it.

I'm not stupid. I'm entirely aware of the dynamic that:

Cops create protest
Protest creates uprising
Uprising creates cops
Cops create protest
...ad infinitum

This dynamic is as old as governments themselves.

I would have a hell of a lot more support for police if the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of this country were upholding our constitutional rights, but that is not the case. We have been sold out, and if you don't see this then you're not looking hard enough.

The Legislative branch in this country was designed to carry the most power, but for decades there has been a continuing trend of the President and government agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, local police force) of completely overstepping their authority to wrestle more power and control, and they have succeeded. Our Congress and Senate have failed us, the people themselves have failed to rise up, so if some asshole has the nerve to play "payback" against the police force, good for him. I'm sorry two men had to die and I'm not glad they're dead, but again, in a big picture sense, someone has to fight back. If there was any real justice in this country, there would be millions of armed citizens rising up and holding the entire country hostage until most of our bureaucratic government organizations were dissolved (starting with the NSA and TSA), completely restructured to get local representatives that actually give a shit about the citizens back in power, and get this country back on track.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread