rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

Quote: (12-21-2014 12:04 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

^^^ Beat me to it.

We should never celebrate the death of any individual unless that person had committed heinous crimes against humanity, and at that point it is still subjective.

Quote: (12-21-2014 10:59 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

They could have just as easily gone into construction or IT or a million other careers where they wouldn't have to dodge bullets for a living. So a dead cop once in a while is par for the course.

Of course it is to be expected that police officers will be killed in the line of duty, no one is debating that. But what is frightening is that lunatics are running around killing cops in cold blood. On top of that, these people are being enabled by the media and SJW's who distorted the facts of cases to push forth an agenda.

We shouldn't accept the death of any individual and just shrug our shoulders. There is usually an explanation for someone's death and that reason should be used to help deter deaths in the future, whether it be murder, cancer, accidents on a construction site or teens getting gunned down in the ghetto.
Exactly..it wasn't in their performance of duty. It was an execution. Same as ISIS member beheading Americans.

But it is even worst..the guy instead of doing the crime in his own city decided to do it in NYC. Last I checked he isn't a NYC taxpayer. So now we have death squad tourists visiting here. Like terrorists and wannabe ISIS followers weren't enough!

This will make life less comfortable for locals.
Also if the cops start following the new PBA orders crime is going to rise (it has been already but the captains lie and fudge numbers).

For example, Lynch said cops are now to have back up to EVERY job. Realize that the dept is under manned already. So now instead of 3 minutes to respond to a job it might take much longer since they will wait for backup.

They also said no more tickets or unnecessary arrests. In other words if you house gets broken into..don't expect a car coming anytime soon. Or help if someone is trespassing on your property.

Necessary arrests mean mostly arrests where a victim accuses to guy right on the spot and cops are forced to take them in. Things might become like the 70's in a few months if this ORDER continues. I hear they are going to demand city council impeach the Mayor or else( remember I am logged into the PBA forum lol).

I blame mass media including social media for what is going on. All over the world this new form of communication is causing extremist action. Look at Ukraine crisis and Syria you will see parallels.

Decades ago to become an extremist one actually had to study, join a group and move up in the ranks. Now all one has to do is read a blog lol.

Now as to Asian abuse:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/12/15/p...-protests/

I think guy on Bridge was also Asian.

Less than 10% of the dept are Asian but they seem to be like 1/3 of those attacked.
I think those cowards are thinking Asian guys being smaller are easy targets. Funny, because as cops they are usually the nicest to the perps. We had a guy who use to hug the criminals he arrested.

I wonder if they would attack a tall 6 4 Ivan Drago looking guy.

Messages In This Thread